Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Ten on a Tuesday - 97

This week’s questions are delightfully twisted and come from Rachel at Rachel Heather via Chelsea at Roots and Rings.  There all multichoice;


Would you rather?

1. eat chocolate covered grasshoppers or this freaky squid thing?
Chocolate grasshoppers sound pretty good right now…  (for the love of man, please check that link out at some point! It's beyond my vocab)

2. never see another movie or never watch TV again?
Never watch TV again.

3. be a superhero with a lame power or a super villain with an awesome power?
Superhero.

4. eat only salty snacks for the rest of you life, or only sweet snacks?
Salty. I love sweet things but I can tire of them way more quickly than salty.

5. never read another book or never hear another song?
This is not a life I’d want to live. I guess never hear another song. As much as I love music, there is a lot of it in my memory that I guess I’d have to rely on. Not being able to read another book would be a cruel cruel life.

6. be a whale carcass remover or a sewer inspector?
Whale carcass remover. It would be a sad job but so long as it’s only beached whales, I’d choose that over being in a confined space such as sewer. I think my heaves whilst doing that would reclog anything I had to unclog in the first place.

7. have no electricity or no running water?
No electricity. Doesn’t appeal but I guess I’d learn to cope. Running water; well not so much.

8. be a dog or a cat?
Cat. Like dogs but have you seen how lazy and lovely cats have it?

9. always be hot or always be cold?
Neither appeals. At all. I would generally rather be cold (because I think it’s easier to warm up than cool down) but if I was set to always be cold with no chance of heating up… I don’t know. Would you get use to it?

10. be forced to watch all 3 High School Musicals on an endless loop, or the Twilight movies?
Seriously? I haven’t seen the Twilight movies but I’m going to say them because I know I don’t want to have to watch the 3 HSM on loop.

1 comment:

  1. hahha these questions are hilarious. I think I would rather be a super villain with an awesome power though haha. By the way, I found you through your comment on yes and yes, and I think Melbourne's the best city in the world too!!!(living here now)

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete