Saturday, 15 October 2011

Smiling today

After my whingy ranty whiny post of yesterday, I'm feeling much more positive today. Here's why:


  • 10 hours sleep.  man, I needed that.  Not every night, but last night I did

  • Yummy food.  I've been craving veggies the last week or so and I'm feeding that craving.  Last night included leeks, broccoli & mushrooms ftw.

  • Quiet time reading last night.  I'm currently getting stuck into the second book of The Hunger Games trilogy, Catching Fire. Have you read this series or planning on reading it? I was a little unsure but my colleague has been passing me them as she finishes them and I've got to say - I quite enjoy it. Easy to read (duh, it's young adult fiction) and a welcome change from chic lit and biographies etc.

  • A bath.  For no reason other than I could.  A relaxing bath, last night whilst reading.

  • Family.  My cousin is coming over to Europe for a few months, starting Sunday.  I don't know what/where or why but I shall see him and cuddle him and enjoy him.  Have I mentioned how much I love seeing my family? He's the mug in the pic at the end of this post.  That was when he was over last year and we daytripped it to Leeds.

  • This blog. It's the latest in a long line of old-but-new-to-me blogs I've been finding and loving.  Elise is super creative, super talented and seems sweet to boot.  Go check her out.

  • These tea bags.  They're provided one the client floors here at work and are super pretty and tasty to boot.  Win.

IMG_0219

No comments:

Post a Comment