Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Ten on a Tuesday 100

100!! Go Chelsea! Fittingly, these are Chelsea's questions.


1. How do you take your coffee?Morning coffee is a cappuccino, afternoon coffee (if there is one) is a macchiato. Home made coffee is white Americano.

2. Do you prefer soft or crispy chocolate chip cookies?
Soft (but love crispy edges on a soft centre). And now I want cookies.

3. Do you wear a belt everyday?
No. Depends on the trousers I'm wearing but I do most times I wear jeans and certain work trousers.

4. What is your favourite colour combination?
Blue and green (apparently they should never be seen without a colour in between but whatever). I love the eye of a peacock feather and all colours therein.

5. Do you like sour candy?
Yes, to a point. Sour peachy keens for the win.

6. How often do you do laundry?
As needed. Clothes at least once a week (but maybe longer for whites). Sheets and towels generally on alternating weeks I guess.

7. Did you ever wear braces?
Yes, for 3.5 years. I wish I'd worn my plate afterwards so that my teeth would still be braces straight. But I did.

8. Are you good at Roman Numerals?
Semi. Some. Can usually work things out but don't know them off the top of my head.

9. What is your favourite form of social media?
Twitter I guess. Although I can get lost in Flickr really easily,

10. How do you feel about chin dimples?
Love them on a man. Have no real opinion on a girl (I don't have them so I don't think I really need an opinion on them).

No comments:

Post a Comment