Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Ten on a Tuesday - 102

I really really like the questions this week.  Stands to reason though, doesn't it, as I really holidays and that's what this week's questions are all about.  Thanks Chelsea for hosting (and thanks Lindsey for the questions).

1. You’re packing for a week long vacation, do you pack ahead of time or wait until the last possible minute to pack?

More or less the last possible minute. So much so that I often stay up into the small hours packing because I am the princess of procrastination. I've usually got a list of sorts or whatnot but actually selecting the clothes etc, very last minute.

2. Are you a light or heavy packer?
Heavy generally but am coming along in leaps and bounds with this. Given we often fly budget airlines, I'm getting much better at just packing carrying on. That, and BA losing my luggage when we went to Italy makes me a bit wary of checking luggage if I don't need to.

3. What are your favourite road trip snacks?
Pringles (can be resealed), lollies/mints. I don't think I've really got any specifics.

4. Do you take any reading material along?
Yep, or pick a book up at the airport.

5. Do you prefer to drive or fly to your vacation destination?
I love a road trip but many of the places I go, flying's a necessity.

6. What is your favourite time of the year to take your vacation?
No bad time right? Love the beach in summer, cities in Autumn, ski fields & Christmas markets in winter and anywhere is good in Spring (especially the countryside).

7. Where is your favourite place to vacation?
The beach. Any beach.

8. You are vacationing in the mountains, what is your favourite thing to do while there?
Ski or walk, depending on season. Drink hot chocolate & curl up and read (not season dependent).

9. You are at the beach for your vacation, do you like to take it easy on the beach or play all day in the water?
Both. Swim a bit, lye a bit, swim a bit, eat a bit, lye a bit. The lying part comes is usually spent reading a book or snoozing.

10. While your on vacation do you prefer to eat out every night or cook some of your own meals?
I like eating out but it depends on the length of the trip. I usually crave fresh veggies or salads towards the end of trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment