Thursday, 3 November 2011

Daylight Savings

It’s just finished here, and it’s been going a month at home.  Do you like it?  Love it?  Loathe it?

I love it in the UK.  Really, it getting dark at 3.30pm or 4.30pm makes no real difference to me – the bottom line is it’s dark when I leave work and dusky for my coffee so the comedown off the end of it isn’t too bad.  If anything, it being light a bit earlier when it ends – that’s a win.  Broken bones aside, I’d be able to walk into work in broad(ish) daylight. 

And in Summer – well who doesn’t love it then?

I do wish it was uniform though – trying to co-ordinate calls can be a nightmare.  Especially when you’re factoring in Singapore, Mumbai, Zurich, New York and London. 

Are you a fan? 

IMG_1284
On the walk home, when there was still some daylight

No comments:

Post a Comment