Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Ten on a Tuesday - 106




1. What are your pantry staples?
Couscous, wild rice, flours, sugars (i.e.. Baking supplies), spices, tinned tomatoes, baked beans, vegemite, salt and pepper, Tabasco, Worcester sauce.


2. What are your refrigerator staples?
Milk, butter, cheese, eggs, curly kale.


3. You already look like Heidi Klum (or your favourite supermodel). Now, what are the top three non-physical things you would change about yourself?
My morning persona?  I could do with some more get up and go first thing.  
My indecisiveness.  I get we need to really think about some decisions but I sometimes (often) sweat the small stuff way to much.
I can't think of another.  That's not to say I'm only 2 things away from perfect, just that I'm tired right now.


4. What’s holding you back from your dream job? (If you already have your dream job, how did you get there?)
Not knowing what it is.  This isn't it but I honestly don't know what I'd rather do.  Or how to work out what I'd like to do.


5. You have $500 to spend but it has to be on one item only. Go.
I'm exchanging that for £314.  And I'd put it towards an iPhone 4s or some new prescription sunglasses that I like (just as soon as I can find such a thing).


6. What is something that you are embarrassed to admit you buy on a regular basis?
I can't think of anything I buy that is embarrassing... 

7. What’s in/on your bed every night?
In? me.  On? Me.

8. What is a non-necessity item that, no matter how expensive it gets or how tight your budget if, you will always find room for it?
Coffee.  Both beans and cups of it when out.


9. What is the weirdest sandwich you’ve ever made?
Twisties, wasabi peas, vegemite and cheese make an excellent toasty.  So does leftover potato salad with powdered parmesan and sweet chilli sauce.


10. Would you rather: Be banned from Pinterest forever, but gain a million captive Twitter followers; or, never get on Facebook again but gain five thousand blog readers?
Be banned from Pinterest forever, but gain a million captive Twitter followers.  Not sure why I've chosen that option but I didn't have to think too much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment