Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Ten on a Tuesday 108

Chelsea is both host and question provider this week. Go her.


1. Do you wear glasses, contacts, or are you one of those perfect eyed people?
I wear glasses mainly, sometimes contacts and sometimes neither, depending on what I'm doing. I'm short sighted (-2 each eye) so don't need them for reading but sometimes forget to take them off.

2. What is the next item you are going to purchase?
Not sure - maybe shoes? There's a few things I want before the trip home next week (NEXT WEEK!!!!), including shoes.

3. Have you ever watched Judge Judy or any other real court show?
Yep, I use to watch Judge Judy after school some times.

4. How do you feel about fake nails?
They're not for me. (also, when they look like talons? I'll judge you as being ghetto for they are gross!)

5. What is your favourite sport to watch?
AFL (Aussie rules). Preferably with the Hawks (my team) winning in a high scoring close game). I'll also watch F1, tennis, cricket, basketball, netball, rugby league, rugby union, swimming, diving, gymnastics, darts and surf life saving comps. Probably other stuff too that I can't think of right now. I like watching most sports (not golf though).

6. If you could create your own Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavour, what would it be and what would it be named?
Coconutterly Fair is pretty much the bees knees, I'm not really sure how I could improve on it.

7. Do you have any scars?
Yep, on my hand from a cut and on my knee from surgery.

8. Does your pet’s name fit them? Is there a more appropriate name?
Technically, I don't really have any pets. The only one of the parents pets that was there when I lived with them is Spike, and yep, it suits him. I think Fraser suits their dog and the other ones I just accept as is (cats - Abacus and Merlin and a new puppy, Cassie, which I'm a little unsure about as I haven't met her but think maybe pets shouldn't have human names? Especially as there has been a Cassie in my life before. Not that I'm explicitly saying she was dog like.)

9. What is your favourite television show theme song?
M*A*S*H* springs to mind but I'm sure I'll read other answers and be all like "aww, I love that song" and nostalgic and such things. The Smurfs one gets stuck in my head the easiest.

10. What was your favourite activity on the playground?
Swings currently but as a kid I was all about slides.

1 comment:

  1. I love that I'm not the only adult who likes the swings.

    ReplyDelete