Thursday, 26 January 2012

Bedtime

Do you have a set time?  Not like when you were a kid and you were being told what to do, obviously but do you try and get into bed by a certain time? lights out?

With all the best intentions, I can’t seem to have an early night.  A quiet night, sure, but then I just procrastinate or get caught on the web or read or something and rarely head to sleep before midnight.  Lately that’s crept out to 1am. 

A little earlier, say 11pm would be better.  Not every night but just those nights when I’m in, I should.  I’m a sleeper.  I love my sleep and can never have enough.  Considering sleeping in the morning isn't really an option, I guess I need to work on the nights. I’ve been trying it this week but I have no routine and haven’t been doing very well.

What works for you?



These are just four of the many bedspreads from Urbanoutfitters that I'm lusting after.  I'm very very tempted to order the chevron one. But then, maybe I like the fourth one better? hmmm... indecision is saving me money  (Australian readers - did you know UO now has an Australian online store -that's where these have come from).

No comments:

Post a Comment