Friday, 27 January 2012

Loves and loathes

Just so you know how to/no to push my buttons...

Some Loves

  • People who keep walking at the bottom of escalators.  Move along people, move along.
  • People that keep their hands off their nethers whilst talking to me.
  • People that let me out of the lift/tube before getting in
  • People that don’t pick their nose in my line of sight
  • People who dispose of wrappers if they eat the last cracker/biscuit/lolly/chip
  • People who get off their moblile phone whilst checking out/ordering food
  • People who walk in a (reasonably) straight line at a reasonably consisten pace
  • People who walk in single (or max double if people can still pass) file interchanging in the tube


Some Loathes

  • People who stop at the bottom of escalators.  Move along people, move along.
  • People that scratch their nethers whilst talking to me.  Especially if I’m sitting and their standing.
  • People that don’t let me out of the lift/tube before getting on
  • People that pick their nose in public (or private really, but at least I wouldn't have to see it)
  • People who eat the last cracker/biscuit/lolly/chip but leave the empty bag out.
  • People who don't get off their moblile phone whilst checking out/ordering food, slowing everyone down behind them
  • People who stop and start as they walk and those that go from side to side (making them impoossible to pass)
  • People who walk in multiple file with all who they know file interchanging in the tube or on footpaths making it impossible to overtake.


What little things are ticking you off this week?

*I guess it’s not really the people, it’s the act that they do that I loathe…

No comments:

Post a Comment