Tuesday, 3 January 2012

The scenic route

I left the house late today, really only needing to head to the supermarket and get some food into the house.  Some vegies and milk and things I can (and should) eat.

But then when I went outside I enjoyed the briskness of the air and the dragon breath I had, so I took a detour. 

Past the boats.

Past the bridge.

And there I just stayed a while, enjoying the clouds over the Shard.




And then, as the pink disappeared from the sky, I looped back, looked back and went on my way to buy my week’s groceries and continue on with my day.

Do you ever just get distracted when doing the mundane?

(I’m lucky that these skylines are so close to home and I’m thankful that I never seem to tire of them.  Sorry if you do.)

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos. They're so different from what I see every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I don't tire of those views either. They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete