Remember that? A long time ago (well a couple of months at least), I had a list of 30 things I wanted to do before I hit 30? Some happened, some didn’t. The “deadline” has past but some still will, some won’t. That’s pretty much the sum of things. Those that didn't happen are:
11. Get up for sunrise. Fail.
17. Learn to crochet. Fail. And I've lost interest.
18. Visit and tour St Paul’s Cathedral. Fail. I went to do it one Saturday but the Golden Gallery (top level) was (and remains) closed. I would like to go there but if I'm paying a few bob for something, I want to be able to take the views in.
19. Attend a Church service. Fail. This still interests me but I think probably won't make it to the blog.
22. Leave a letter for a stranger. Fail. I'm still trying to remember why I put this on the list. And I can't think why.
25. Send 29 postcards. Fail. I think I only got to 11. Oh well.
26. Get my leg back behind head. Fail. I'm still working on it though and I think regular pilates and stretching are both helping. They're both for more general reasons than this though.
27. Design a photo calendar. Fail. Hey ho. One day?
I don’t think it’s coincidental that it’s the higher numbered items that just didn’t happen. I guess they were more fillers. I thought I wanted to do though them, or should do them, but when the time came to it –I didn’t. Some (11, 18, 19 and 26) are still things I want to do some day. The others? No rush. Maybe. Maybe not.