Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Ten on a Tuesday - 114

Chelsea’s questions.  Thanks Chelsea. Go visit her and share the love. She's just had her toughest month ever so could do with it (school friends of mine - please don't get sick and pass away, I don't think I could deal with it).

1. How do you feel about Groundhog’s Day?
No real feelings.  I just think of the movie (enjoyable) more than anything else.

2. What colour are your fingernails right now? (Bonus points if you include a picture.)
Mavala’s Osaka ( a sheer slightly pearly pink).  No bonus points for me but maybe I’ll tweet one?

3. Do you like riddles?
Conundrum like riddles?  Yes indeed.

4. When you were 10, how old did you think “old” was? At your current age, how old do you think “old” is?
19.  I remember my cousins and I paying out another cousin because he was old and had a girlfriend and a car.  Now?  I think less of numbers and more of lifestyle.   I know some 60 year olds that put me to shame.

5. Do you wish on stars?
Yep, when I can.  We don’t see the stars in London (they don’t tell you that in the advertising material now, do they?)  – starlight, star bright, wish I may, wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight…

6. Do you recycle?
Yes.  It’s made easy by the council.

7. On a scale from 1-10, how good of a cook are you?
I’d say a 7 – reasonable but but room for improvement.

8. Do you colour your hair? Professionally or at home?
Nah, too hard basket.  I’m a red head and tight.  Scared of getting it wrong and scared of the hairdresser’s bills.

9. One a scale from 1-10, how do you rate your manners?
Today?  7 or 8.  I can pull out a 10 but I might slip below sometimes.

10. Who are the last 5 people you have texted?
  1. Colleague K
  2. School friend L
  3. School friend P
  4. Colleague M
  5. Stepmum Lynne
Now I want to know who the last 5 people are you have texted?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment