Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Ten on a Tuesday - 120

Chelsea's questions this week, a mixed bag as usual. 


1. Should we keep doing Ten on Tuesday?
I’m on the fence.  I don’t play along as much as I used but do like to occasionally.  What do you guys think? 


2. How do you pick out your sunglasses?
My nonprescription ones are many and varied and they’re usually just cheap ones from wherever I am when I realize I’ve left mine at home.  My prescription ones are now 4+ years old and I wouldn’t choose them again but as the prescription is still correct, I’m being tight on replacing them.



3. Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
Not always but not opposed to it. I didn’t this year.



4. Name 5 movies that you will never get sick of.
Empire Records, 10 Things I Hate About You, Beaches, Before Sunrise, Love Actually



5. Name 1 book that you will never get sick of.
I really can’t.  I’m terrible at rereading books.



6. Do you know any sign language?
Some but not as much as I use to.  We had a profoundly deaf school in my grade 6 class so we had twice weekly lessons.  Since I haven’t actively used it in the last 19 years, I remember only very little.  Besides the alphabet the only words I remember are know, love, toilet, and is.



7. What is your favorite kind of Girl Scout cookie?
n/a as they’re not a phenomenon to have reached my life but my
favourite all time biscuit is the tim tam.


8. Are you handy? (Can you fix or build anything?)
I can deal with Ikea stuff but I’ve never really tried anything beyond that.



9. In what form do you prefer your potatoes? (Baked, mashed, au gratin, hashbrowns, twice baked, etc.)
Probably French fries but I like them scalloped, roasted, cheesy champ, hashbrowns etc.  I like me some potatoes.



10. Do you believe the saying “actions speak louder than words”?
Yes, they do, but I still think words have currency so be mindful of that.


4 comments:

  1. We seem to have a similar opinion on the answer to #10. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I often need to remind myself of it.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, I am in love with TimTams!!! Just discover them! Certainly not good for my belly though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree wholeheartedly with Empire Records & Love Actually! Those are a few of the ones I put down as well. :)

    ReplyDelete