Thursday, 7 June 2012

My Goal for June


Like May, I’m again going with a little monthly goal.  Something small, something hopefully that leads to forming a habit, something that I can succeed in by a talking a few different paths.

June Goal

I’m pretty sure the balance hasn’t been in my favour on this one recently but as part of a health kick I need to be on (not to mention money savings), I want to have more dinners at home than out in June. So I can either:
A) Workout more
B) Eat out less
C) A little from column A and a little from column B

Whichever road I take, it will be a good one.  B) alone would be saving money whilst A) alone would surely help with my fitness ahead of July’s walk (C2C, 320km – have I mentioned that lately?) whilst I think C) is the best option.

Wish me luck and feel free to challenge/check in on my on this one. 

Do you have a June goal? Do tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment