Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Weekend Stories

IMG_3804IMG_3806IMG_3805IMG_3791
A play on Friday night (One Man, Two Guvnors) and no further plans.

No further plans kind of lead to no further activities.  I really didn’t do much else. Inclement weather and a bout of laziness on Saturday mean I did next to nothing and stayed in all day and all night.  Did my nails, watch Black Caviar win at Ascot, did my company’s accounts, washing, filing etc) and an early night.  Whilst on paper that sounds like a super boring Saturday I actually really enjoyed it and had a sense of achievement at the end.  I got stuff done that needed doing.

Sunday followed a similar pattern although I did actually leave the house and run a few errands.  And snap a few pics of good old London on what was a gloriously sunny day.  Oh yeah, and an architecture exhibition that I certainly want to return to, the developing city.

Today almost feels like a continuation of the weekend as I work from home.  Aside from the constant phone calls and head scratching as the data I’m looking at doesn’t do what I want it to do, it’s a relaxed way to start the week.  Dear numbers, please follow the expected pattern! 

How were your weekends?  Hopefully far more exciting that mine…

No comments:

Post a Comment