Monday, 23 July 2012

Olympic Nails–subtle or solid?

It’s decision time!  With the Olympics less than a week away and my excitement building, it’s time to think about outfits for the events I’m going to.  With Australia’s colours being green and gold, the clothes are the easy part.  I've plenty of green clothes and a few yellow accessories lying about from previous sporting events.  The only decision left is nail polish. 

I don’t have a steady enough hand for any fancy nail art so I’m thinking green nails with a yellow ring finger on each side? What do you think?  Then the question is – neon or pastel?

Olympic Outfit

(Yes, I have that dress and the belt so will probably wear them to one of the events.  I also have both the green nail polishes but neither of the yellows, so either option requires a purchase).  What combo would you choose?

1 comment:

  1. I like the neon colors. Go bold, or go home! :)

    ReplyDelete