Friday, 7 September 2012

Procrastination Makes Me Popular


I took some work home with me yesterday that needed to get done (like, needed to for real, not needed to because boss said so).  I’ve been flat out at work and as important as this is to the team/department/bank, so is everything else at the moment it seems.  The radio silence around here and the muted conversations elsewhere are all pretty much down to work load at the moment.

So what did I do when I got home, knowing I needed to get this paper written and sent tonight?

Baked.  I baked these babies, these chocolate brownie cookies.  They are amazing!  They’re different in texture to your standard cookies.  They’ve go the dense fudge like middle of a browning yet benefit from the cripsy outer of a cookie.  Their name is apt.  As a bonus, the ingredients are pretty much pantry staples and the steps few.

Master procrastination skills means I have several boxes of these

Pretty sure I’ll be popular when I head into work tomorrow, what with a box of fresh baked cookies and a completed CRD4 paper.


What do you do to procrastinate or deal with stress?  Any new-to-you great recipes I should try when I’m next dealing with high stress levels AND procrastinating?


{Just to let you know that I may have rolled my cookie dough slightly larger than the recipe recommended.  I came away with 25 decent yet not over-the-top sized cookies.  I can’t see how you would ever get 72 like the recipe suggests.}

No comments:

Post a Comment