Saturday, 24 November 2012

And then it was over…

 

goodbye-london
The view of the Shard from the end of my (old) street in Wapping.

 

As for what’s next?  I fly out to Kathmandu, Nepal tonight.  I’ve a month to spend in Nepal and India, flying from Mumbai to Cape Town at the end of December.

From Capetown, it’s up through Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania, Kenya and Uganda.  Stopping along the way, I hope to see Fish River Canyon, Swakopmund, Etosha National Park, the Okavango Delta, Victoria Falls, Matobo National Park, the Zambesi, the beaches of Lake Malawi, Zanzibar, the Great Rift Valley, Lake Victoria and mountain gorillas on a trek.

A few nights of luxury in Dubai on route and then home.  Melbourne.

Posting will be lighter than ever I imagine.  I’ll try and post as I go but the best way to keep in touch is through Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment