Saturday, 17 November 2012

Life win; Doing what I love



The Euromillions jackpot that was won on Tuesday was nearly £170,000,000. Some lucky people won it.  Imagine that?

Speaking to friends on several occasions, it came up – what’s one of the first things you’d do if you won the lottery? My answer, each time: Quit work and go travelling.

And then it dawns on both parties to the conversation.  I’m doing that. I’ve done that.  Work has been quit, travelling will soon commence. I am living my dream. And that feels fantastic.

What’s the first thing you’d do if you won?

That’s obviously not to say there isn’t a hell of a lot of good I could do with lotto money nor that the amount, style and length of travel that I could do wouldn’t change but given I don’t tend to buy tickets, my chances of winning are less than slim.

IMG_0641{My Friday night – trip planning. Aside from 2 nights in Kathmandu and 1 night in Mumbai, I’ve got a month to think about in Nepal and India. The African leg of my journey is mostly sorted.}

No comments:

Post a Comment