Friday, 28 December 2012

India, Africa & Now

India has now been and gone and since Christmas day I've been in Cape Town, South Africa.

I have so many thoughts, stories & photos I want to share on my time in india but my spare time never seems to match up with wifi access. My itinerary ended up including some time in the north (Varanasi, Agra, Lucknow) and some time in the south (Fort Cochin, Alleyepp, Periya & Varkala). The two areas were hugely different and whilst the sights were amazing in the north, I did find it challenging at times. The south was slower, easier & far more relaxing.

Tomorrow I join my overland group and begin the trip north to Dar Es Salaam. I'm all stocked up on sunscreen, insect repellant & anti-malarials so wish me luck.

I hope you all had great Christmases with your family and they were a little more festive than mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment