Sunday, 31 March 2013

Easter Reflections

Easter is a time for reflections.  For reflecting on it’s meaning and story* predominantly, but for me this year, it's about reflecting on where I’ve been.

I knew moving home to Australia would mean a different lifestyle to what I lead in London. One of the biggest differences is the ability to fly off to another part of the world for the weekend cheaply and easily. Easter, being a four days weekend was a prime opportunity to escape London and I did so faithfully every year I called the city home.

Easter-2009Easter-2010Easter-2011Easter-2012


This year, like those that came before my London life, Easter will be a time for family.  A time for easter egg hunts on the farm, for Lynne’s chocolate mousse, for watching aussie rules, for being lazy. 

What are your Easter plans?

*I'm not deliberately being dismissive of the meaning and importance of Easter but I do try to keep religion of the blog, including my beliefs

1 comment:

  1. I love that you were so close to so many things and you could hop over to places for the holidays! I know what it's like to live in a huge country where you can't get out as easily...but you are right; it does give you more time to focus on your family!

    ReplyDelete