Saturday, 30 March 2013

What's Next?

This. Another holiday.

This is actually happening. I'm going to Cuba, finally. And whilst I'm in the region, I'm going to a bunch of other places as well.


I've wanted to go to Cuba for a number of years now and it's something I want to do before Fidel dies.  In my naivety I expect his eventual passing to have a lasting impact on the place.  I want to go and see it before then.  From Cuba, I'll head south to Panama before making my way north to then fly home from Cancun.  

As always, I'll go with the intention of blogging and updating you all.  And as always, Instagram will be where I'm sharing the pictures.


2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm sure that this will be another fun adventure for you. As always, I can't wait to see pictures and hear stories from your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I'm so jealous! I hope you have the most amazing time!

    ReplyDelete